Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the International Scholarships. The programme is organized by Logan University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The motive of the bursary is to support students applying for an undergraduate degree programme at Logan University in the USA.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
0 (0 votes)
Logan University, formerly Logan College of Chiropractic until 2013, is a private special focus university providing college education in chiropractic and the health sciences in Chesterfield, Missouri. It offers various degree programmes.
Why study at Logan University? Logan University’s mission is grounded in an unwavering belief in the power of evidence-informed, patient-centered natural care to restore health and improve lives without the use of pharmaceuticals or invasive procedures.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: Logan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, aspirants must apply for admission to the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the following:
- 1 Letter of Recommendation from a Chiropractor
- Statement of Motivation
- Submit evidence of having financial resources or funding commitment to complete a minimum of one year (12 months) of education.
- Submit official transcripts to the Office of Admissions for evaluation.
- Evidence of meeting all applicable legal requirements for study in the United States.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students may be required to demonstrate proficiency in English —TOEFL scores of 500 or better on paper-based exams or 79 on the iBT® Test are acceptable. A break-down of the subscores for the iBT Test is below:
- Writing: 18
- Listening: 21
- Reading: 21
- Speaking: 19
Logan University will provide the award amount of $10,000 to complete their degree in the United States.