Zinda Law Group has established the Zinda Law Group Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.
Zinda Law Group scholarship is open to undergraduate and law students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Students will receive up to $3,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Zinda Law Group is a plaintiff’s injury law firm of over 25 attorneys who focus exclusively on personal injury cases. Several national organizations have recognized Zinda Law Group for personal injury law practice excellence. They have successfully represented clients in a wide variety of cases across the country. Also, with attorneys licensed in over 12 states, our firm has nationwide reached out to help injured clients throughout the United States.
Why should you apply for this program? Whether you or a loved one have been injured by a drunk driver or hurt in a workplace accident, the personal injury lawyers at Zinda Law Group can help. Injury victims are often left with physical pain and financial and emotional burdens that can take months or even years to overcome. They will ensure you won’t have to face this difficult time alone.
Application Deadline: The submission deadline is 12:00 p.m. CST, September 30.
- University or Organization: Zinda Law Group
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in law offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The Zinda Law Group scholarship is open to undergraduate and law students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit the following in an email to [email protected], with Zinda Law Group Scholarship in the Subject:
- Name of school, area of study, and intended graduation date
- Supporting Documents: The essay or video must include your response to one of the following essay topics:
- Why you choose law as a career
- What is one example of when you were able to assist another person in their time of need, and what were you able to learn from the experience?
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit certificates of English language competency.
Zinda Law Group will provide an amount of $3,000 for applicants to cover their educational expenses in the USA.